Broadcast/Conference NDI®|HX FHD NDI/IP/SDI/HDMI/USB3 PTZ Camera 20X Zoom
Capturing The Unreachable with NDI®
The PTZ-NDI-X20 is AIDA’s first camera to utilize NDI®|HX2 technology. The camera features Newteks NDI®|HX2 to help ease production with seamless video transfer over almost any existing network infrastructure. With integrated RS232 and VISCA over IP camera control, this camera is compatible with most IP based controllers, simplifying existing workflows with better cable management. The camera features traditional multi video format outputs such as 3G-SDI, HDMI, USB 3.0, as well as on-line video outputs RTSP/RTMP. Our camera’s cost effective approach makes professional grade PTZ cameras, at the fraction of the price. NDI®|HX2, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, is a royalty free standard enabling IP video workflows across Ethernet networks. NDI®|HX2 is a bi-directional standard that allows video systems to identify and communicate with one another over IP, and to encode, transmit, and receive multiple streams of broadcast-quality, low latency, frame-accurate video and audio in real time. The NDI®|HX2 encoding algorithm is resolution and frame rate independent, supporting up to 4K and beyond, as well as multi-channel, floating-point audio up to 16 channels and beyond. NDI®|HX2 also includes tools to implement video access and grouping, bi-directional meta-data, tally, and more.
- NDI®|HX2 streaming capable for low latency video streaming and PTZ control over NDI®|HX2 Protocol.
- Full HD Progressive Scan sensor captures sharp and vivid color under different light conditions.
- Advanced digital image processor provides vivid and detailed images with full access feature sets.
- Motion-compensated temporal noise reduction filter leads to effective noise reduction for motion video without blur.
- 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI, RJ-45, USB 3.0, and USB 2.0 for versatility and seamless video performance.
- Power Optical Zoom capability up to 20X.
- Compatible with other industry leading products, conforming with SMPTE 424M/292M standard.
- Auto White Balance and shutter speed provides the optimized performance in a variety of situations.
- Built-in OSD controls for customizable image settings.
- Versatile and compact.
- Remote Controller
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- USB 3.0
- Power Adapter & Cable
Image Sensor 1/2.85” Progressive CMOS
Effective Pixels Horizontal: 1920, Vertical: 1080
Pixel Size 2.13 μm (H) x 2.13 μm (V)
Resolution 1080p & 1080i: 1920 x 1080
Resolution Rate 1080 60p/59.94p/50p/30p/29.97p/25p
IP Rate 1920 x 1080 @ 1~60
1280 x 720 @ 1~60
1024 x 576 @ 1~60
620 x 360 @ 1~60
RTSP / RTMP / NDI®|HX2
USB 3.0 & 2.0
Color Space 4:2:2 (YCbCr) 10bit
Min. Illumination 0.1Lux
White Balance Auto, Manual, Auto Tracking, One Push,
Focus Auto, Manual
Shutter Speed 1 to 1/10,000 Sec.
Lens 20X HD Optical Zoom, F1.5 ~ F3.0
Pan/Tilt Range Pan: 340°, Tilt: +90 to -30°
Pan/Tilt Speed Pan: 0° to +120°/s, Tilt: 0° to +80°/s
Presets 128 Positions
Field of View 61°
SMPTE SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M
IP Protocol TCP/IP, RTSP/RTMP
Camera Control Protocol: VISCA
Interface: RS-232C IN & OUT, RJ-45
Operation Temp 32°F - 104°F
Dimension 155mm x 160m x 170mm / 6.10” x 6.92” x 6.69”
Weight 1.35kg / 2.97lbs
Power 12VDC (+9 - +15VDC)